Property is an incredibly valuable asset, whether commercial or residential, and when disputes arise in relation to that property you need a lawyer with expertise in property law to assist you resolve your dispute in the most time efficient, cost-effective manner possible. At Dettmann Phair Lawyers, we have represented a diverse range of clients in relation to disputes concerning residential, retail, commercial, industrial and mixed-use development property.
What disputes can arise in relation to property
There are many different types of disputes that can arise in relation to property such as the following:
- Disputes between a landlord and a tenant in commercial and retail leasing
- Building contract disputes including defective work on newly built homes and buildings and poor quality or defective building on existing homes and buildings
- Disputes between co-owners of land
- Neighbour disputes (such as tree, boundary or fencing disputes)
- Disputes with Council in relation to Development Applications
How are property disputes resolved
The litigation process is fraught with stress and uncertainties which is why we work hand-in-hand with our clients to understand their situation inside and out in order to provide the best commercially sensible advice to resolve their dispute outside of the courtroom. Where negotiation and settlement conferences fail, we have the experience and expertise to represent you at mediation or arbitration to ensure that you achieve the best possible outcome in your property dispute.